Clogged Drains Ringwood
It’s an unfortunate fact of life that drains and pipes in our homes can become clogged. There are many reasons for clogged drains and pipes, some through everyday living:-
- Flushing wipes in toilets
- Flushing tissues in toilets
- Flushing serviettes in toilets
- Washing cooking oils down the sink
- Washing left over food down the sink
Sometimes it can be as simple as tree roots, clogging the drains or causing damage to pipes.
Our expert team of plumbers at Prowater Plumbing can respond and quickly resolve clogged drains, clean up any mess and restore your home or business back to normal in Ringwood.
Since water emergencies can happen at any given moment, we are just a phone call away…. (03) 9761 8406
With over 30 Years Experience, Prowater Plumbing can be of assistance 24/7 in the Ringwood area.
Please be aware our objective is to focus on the health and wellbeing of our people, our clients and our communities as a priority, and take an informed approach that is sensible and balanced. We are doing this by ensuring our approach is always based on the expert medical advice of the Australian Authorities.
All necessary precautions are being taken and are in place with our technicians entering properties.
- Maintaining Social Distancing (separation of 1.5m to 2.0m distance) where possible with fellow colleagues and clients.
- Minimising hand and body contact, we strongly discourage hand shaking in the workplace.
- Washing hands after every job for a minimum of 20 seconds.